Kamis, 07 Februari 2013

First post on 2013

hello~ here I am~ it's my first post on 2013, well it's pretty late , since it's February already ... kkkk~


so what will I write...

aa more like a diary post, I guess it wont be interesting for some people,



it's already 30 days after the end of 2012.My 2012 resolution is TOTALY FAILED!

but, 2013 is to be reached. well, as I had just heard the saying, don't learn from your mistakes, because learning from mistakes is make you repeat the same mistake. even a donkey will not fall in the same hole for the second time.


from some of my 2013 resolutions, the top is to make my parents happy and proud of me. well, being a bachelor of course.


how about your 2013 resolutions?


talk about what we will do in 2013, there is a desire which is more like hope "kekekeke", I want to join in summer school at Inha University, Korea. why? and why korea? well, it seems I must get up from my long sleep * I'll be 23 years old and still fanatic about issues related to korea #PLAK! *
hahahahaa~


I'm very anxious to meet my Korean friends (again). I can't wait to go to them all and make their room a mess .. * evil laugh *

well,,, yeojin, serie, ah jong, su jung, Eunhye, * we'll meet again * #dancing*  

and my new friends, my dongsaeng, yeonseok, uri oppa, eunsik, jeongbong, * finally, we will meet formally hehehe * **

ah ... but before it all happened,  there are some work to be done one by one ... FIGHTING...!! .. * cry ** cry *


ah.. it's already 2.40 am here... before i leave, i wanna say something.. IF YOU HAVE A DREAM, PLEASE, WAKE UP, AND MAKE IT! CATCH UP YOUR DREAM !!!   Goodnite~...!! 

1 komentar:

  1. Vr gambling site: YouTube gambling site - Videodl.cc
    Vr gambling site - YouTube gambling site - YouTube gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr youtube mp3 gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr gambling site - Vr

    BalasHapus